Where: Brickworks Centre, 107 Ferry Road, Southport QLD 4215 (See Map)
When: Open daily 8 am – 6pm
The Brickworks Centre, 107 Ferry Road Southport, is a bustling shopping precinct incorporating the famous Ferry Rd Market, boasting some of the Coasts best fresh produce, meat, seafood and deli items.
This market has everything you could imagine.
- Beautiful fresh flowers straight from the grower,
- One of the best selections of olives and antipasto ingredients,
- high quality fresh fruit and veg ,
- A fine selection of meats including Black Angus fillet,
- Every possible seafood including fresh oysters shucked while you wait
- Beautiful artisan breads pastries and pies
These markets are not cheap but do have good quality produce.
This unique shopping precinct capitalises on the Gold Coast’s tropical climate and has become a citywide attraction and a meeting place for discerning shoppers.